FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOK SALE DATES:
- OCTOBER 24th 10:30-2pm
Come to our Monthly Adult Trivia Game ! $5 at the door and the winning team splits the pot with the library . BYOB and everyone gets pizza! Check for dates in September!
The Monthly Cook Off will be taking a hiatus in the Summer. See you in September!
Adult Yoga Class
This is a friendly yoga group that meets on a drop-in basis. Please feel free to bring your own mat, meet new friends and enjoy a calming yoga session.
$1-$5 suggested donation:
Throw in a few bucks if you can, if you can’t, we’d still like to see you at yoga so please just come. We don’t want money to be the only thing keeping you away.
Tuesday Night Book Group
The book group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Library at 7 pm.
- ORPHAN TRAIN by Christina Baker Kline –Tues. August 11, 2015
- A LUCKY IRISH LAD by Kevin O’Hare September 8, 2015
- THE LONGEST RIDE by Nicholas Sparks October 13, 2015
Book and Movie Series
This group meets on the third and fourth Fridays of every month, at 12:30. The first time we discuss the book, the second we watch the movie. You are welcome to come for either, or both weeks. Come for the book and movie; enjoy the refreshments!
- August 21 & 28 — Gentleman’s Agreement
- September 18 & 25 — Unbroken
- October 16 & 23 — Murder on the Orient Express
- November 20 — To Sir with Love
- December 18 — Exodus
Popular Fiction Book Club
The book group meets at the end of the month. Please check below for dates
- August 24th–Leaving Time by Jodi Piccoult at 6pm
- September 29th–At the Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen at 6pm
Whether it’s knitting, sewing or crocheting, you are more than welcome to come to the library to work on your project! Share some techniques, tell a story, but most important make some friends while you work on creating something beautiful !
The club will be taking a bit of a hiatus in the summer starting in July. See you in September!