Adult Cookie Swap
Monday, Dec. 22 at 7:00pm
Parents and all adults, after the T/weens have their party, stick around and we can do a cookie swap! Bake 2 dozen of a single cookie of your choice. Bring one dozen to swap and the other to taste!! Be sure to bring your recipe! Registration isn’t required but please let us know if you are interested in coming!
Tuesday Night Book Group
The book group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Library at 7 pm.
THE LIGHT IN THE RUINS by Chris Bohjalian–December 9
THE ROAD FROM COORAIN by Jill Kerr Conway– January 13
- ME BEFORE YOU by Jojo Moyes–Tues. Jan. 13, 2015
- THE WOMAN UPSTAIRS by Claire Messaus–Tues. Feb. 10, 2015
- THE NAMESAKE by Jhumpa Lahiri –Tues. March 10, 2015
- AMSTERDAM by Russell Shorto–Tues. April 14, 2015
- ELSEWHERE by Richard Russo –May 12, 2015
Book and Movie Series
This group meets on the third and fourth Fridays of every month, at 12:30. The first time we discuss the book, the second we watch the movie. You are welcome to come for either, or both weeks. Come for the book and movie; enjoy the refreshments!
- December 19–Auntie Mame, by Patrick Dennis
- January 16 & 23 — Heaven is for Real
- February 20 & 27 — Sarah’s Key
- March 20 & 27 — Mutiny on the Bounty
- April 17 & 24 — Ironweed
- May 15 & 22 — The Great Santini
- June 19 & 26 — Adventures of Robin Hood
- July 17 & 24 — Sense and Sensibility
- August 21 & 28 — Gentleman’s Agreement
- September 18 & 25 — Unbroken
- October 16 & 23 — Murder on the Orient Express
- November 20 — To Sir with Love
- December 18 — Exodus
Whether it’s knitting, sewing or crocheting, you are more than welcome to come to the library to work on your project! Share some techniques, tell a story, but most important make some friends while you work on creating something beautiful !
The club meets every Thursday from 1:00-2:30pm. Starting November 7, 2014.
Eat Around the World Pot Luck and Adult Trivia night!