Adult Art Fundraiser!
Adult Yoga Hour
Mondays @ 6pm
Wednesdays @ 6pm
Come to our free yoga class with certified yoga instructor Sara! This drop in class is great for beginners. We do have some mats available but feel free to bring your own. Class takes place inside the library, after regular library hours.
No registration required, but is first come first serve. We start promptly at 6 and lock the door at 6:05pm
Popular Fiction Book Club
The book group meets on the last Monday of the month @ 6pm. Enjoy some wine, light snacks and a great discussion with new friends! Please check below for dates and books.
- My Husband’s Wife – November 28th
- Everybody’s Fool – January 23rd
- Daughters of the Dragon – February 27th
Whether it’s knitting, sewing or crocheting, you are more than welcome to come to the library to work on your project! Share some techniques, tell a story, but most important make some friends while you work on creating something beautiful !
Every Thursday, 1-2:30pm
Senior Bridge Club
Do you love bridge or want to learn how to play? Then come to our Senior Bridge Club! (Not a Senior? That’s okay too!)
No registration required!
Friends’ of the Library Book Sale
- Saturday, January 27th @ 10:30-2pm
- Saturday, March 24th @ 10:30-2pm
- Saturday, May 26th @ 10:30-2pm
- Saturday, July 28th @ 10:30-2pm
- Saturday, October 27th @ 10:30-2pm