Feb. 26th @6pm
Come to our Monthly Trivia Game (Ages 16+)! $5 at the door and $4 to pre-register, winning team splits the pot with the library and everyone gets pizza!
Feb. 16th @ 6pm
Join our Monthly Library Cook-off! The challenge for this month is JAMBALAYA, so bring your best batch to the library to share and the winner gets bragging rights and entered into our Monthly Themed Raffle!
Tuesday Night Book Group
The book group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Library at 7 pm.
- THE WOMAN UPSTAIRS by Claire Messaus–Tues. Feb. 10, 2015
- THE NAMESAKE by Jhumpa Lahiri –Tues. March 10, 2015
- AMSTERDAM by Russell Shorto–Tues. April 14, 2015
- ELSEWHERE by Richard Russo –May 12, 2015
Book and Movie Series
This group meets on the third and fourth Fridays of every month, at 12:30. The first time we discuss the book, the second we watch the movie. You are welcome to come for either, or both weeks. Come for the book and movie; enjoy the refreshments!
- January 16 & 23 — Heaven is for Real
- February 20 & 27 — Sarah’s Key
- March 20 & 27 — Mutiny on the Bounty
- April 17 & 24 — Ironweed
- May 15 & 22 — The Great Santini
- June 19 & 26 — Adventures of Robin Hood
- July 17 & 24 — Sense and Sensibility
- August 21 & 28 — Gentleman’s Agreement
- September 18 & 25 — Unbroken
- October 16 & 23 — Murder on the Orient Express
- November 20 — To Sir with Love
- December 18 — Exodus
Whether it’s knitting, sewing or crocheting, you are more than welcome to come to the library to work on your project! Share some techniques, tell a story, but most important make some friends while you work on creating something beautiful !
The club meets every Thursday from 1:00-2:30pm.