April 27th @ 6pm
Come to our Monthly Adult Trivia Game ! $5 at the door and the winning team splits the pot with the library . BYOB and everyone gets pizza!
April 20th @ 6pm
Join our Monthly Library Cook-off! The challenge for this month is PIES, so bring your best dish to the library to share and the winner gets bragging rights and entered into our Monthly Themed Raffle!
Adult Yoga Class
This is a friendly yoga group that meets on a drop-in basis. Please feel free to bring your own mat, meet new friends and enjoy a calming yoga session.
$1-$5 suggested donation:
Throw in a few bucks if you can, if you can’t, we’d still like to see you at yoga so please just come. We don’t want money to be the only thing keeping you away.
Tuesday Night Book Group
The book group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Library at 7 pm.
- THE NAMESAKE by Jhumpa Lahiri –Tues. April 14, 2015
- AMSTERDAM by Russell Shorto–Tues.May 12, 2015
- ELSEWHERE by Richard Russo –Tues. June 9th, 2015
Book and Movie Series
This group meets on the third and fourth Fridays of every month, at 12:30. The first time we discuss the book, the second we watch the movie. You are welcome to come for either, or both weeks. Come for the book and movie; enjoy the refreshments!
- April 17 & 24 — Ironweed
- May 15 & 22 — The Great Santini
- June 19 & 26 — Adventures of Robin Hood
- July 17 & 24 — Sense and Sensibility
- August 21 & 28 — Gentleman’s Agreement
- September 18 & 25 — Unbroken
- October 16 & 23 — Murder on the Orient Express
- November 20 — To Sir with Love
- December 18 — Exodus
Whether it’s knitting, sewing or crocheting, you are more than welcome to come to the library to work on your project! Share some techniques, tell a story, but most important make some friends while you work on creating something beautiful !
The club meets every Thursday from 1:00-2:30pm.