Tuesday Night Book Group
The book group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Library at 7 pm.
November 11 –THE GOLDFINCH by Donna Tartt
December 9 — THE LIGHT IN THE RUINS by Chris Bohjalian
January 13 — THE ROAD FROM COORAIN by Jill Kerr Conway
Book and Movie Series
This group meets on the third and fourth Fridays of every month, at 12:30. The first time we discuss the book, the second we watch the movie. You are welcome to come for either, or both weeks. Come for the book and movie; enjoy the refreshments!
- October 17 & 24–Rosemary’s Baby, by Ira Levin
- November 21–Mrs. Miniver, by Jan Struther
- December 19–Auntie Mame, by Patrick Dennis
- January 16 & 23 — Heaven is for Real
- February 20 & 27 — Sarah’s Key
- March 20 & 27 — Mutiny on the Bounty
- April 17 & 24 — Ironweed
- May 15 & 22 — The Great Santini
- June 19 & 26 — Adventures of Robin Hood
- July 17 & 24 — Sense and Sensibility
- August 21 & 28 — Gentleman’s Agreement
- September 18 & 25 — Unbroken
- October 16 & 23 — Murder on the Orient Express
- November 20 — To Sir with Love
- December 18 — Exodus
Whether it’s knitting, sewing or crocheting, you are more than welcome to come to the library to work on your project! Share some techniques, tell a story, but most important make some friends while you work on creating something beautiful !
The club meets every Thursday from 1:00-2:30pm. Starting November 7, 2014.