Tuesday Night Book Group
The book group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at the Library at 7 pm.
- December 10–How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents, by Julia Alvarez
- January 14–The Kitchen House, by Kathleen Grissom
- February 11–A Land Beyond the River, by Jack Casey
- March 11–The Appointment, by Herta Muller
- April 8–Dear Life, by Alice Munro
Book and Movie Series
This group meets on the third and fourth Fridays of every month, at 12:30. The first time we discuss the book, the second we watch the movie. You are welcome to come for either, or both weeks. Come for the book and movie; enjoy the refreshments!
- December 13–A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
- January 17 & 24–Advise and Consent, by Allen Drury
- February 21 & 28–Saratoga Trunk, by Edna Ferber
- March 21 & 28–A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith
- April 11 & 25–Random Harvest, by James Hilton (no meeting on Good Friday)
- May 16 & 23–The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- June 20 & 27–Waiting to Exhale, by Terry McMillan
Come knit with us! Join us every Thursday from 12:30 until 2:00 for knitting/crocheting, and conversation. Tatters, spinners, and other needle crafters welcome, all skill levels welcome, chocolate chip cookies welcome, too. We welcome newbies!
Alzheimer’s/Dementia Caregivers Support Group
Are you helping to care for a relative with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia? We host a support group on the first Tuesday of the month at 4:00. Learn, listen, and share tips and experiences with others. This group is facilitated by the Alzheimer’s Association.